Students from kindergarten to year 6 are strongly encouraged to take pride in belonging to Ainslie School by wearing the school uniform. The school colours have been the same since the school's inception in 1927. While the wearing of the Ainslie School uniform is encouraged at all times, it is particularly necessary that students wear school uniform to all outside public activities, performances and excursions.
Elements of Ainslie School's core school uniform includes:
- pale blue polo T-shirt with navy blue school crest - long or short sleeved
- navy blue shorts or pants - for boys and girls
- navy skirt or scort
- tartan skirt - blue & gold school colours
- navy blue jackets with gold school crest
- black shoes, plain runners or sturdy navy blue sandals - not thong type
- navy blue, white or pale blue socks, or navy blue tights
- school hats are navy blue with a sunsmart approved design (broad brimmed, bucket or legionnaire styles)
For more detailed information, please see the Uniform Shop.
Sports House colours
- Gillard - dark blue T-shirt
- Rupert-Smith - red T-shirt
- Goodwin - light blue T-shirt
- Griffiths - gold T-shirt